7 Ultimate Signs You’re in the Right Relationship
You have found a great guy.He’s charming, considerate, good-looking, and seems to be everything that you’ve dreamed of. But how do you know for sure that he’s the right man?How do you know you’re in the right relationship? Experience teaches us that even though he may be saying all the right things he may prove later onto be the wrong man for you. No one wants to go through another heart break just to find out for sure. Here are 7 ultimate signs that let you know your with the right man.
Signs that You’re with the Right Man
1. He waits for you to make a decision: One thing that leads to complications in relationships is when one person is inconsiderate of the other person’s input. A lot of people fancy themselves for being wise and decisive. But just because you are doesn’t mean that the other person’s contribution doesn’t need to be considered. When you leave what a person thinks, feels, needs, and wants out of a decision you’re diminishing their value to the relationship. A lot of relationships get into trouble when the other person’s wants and needs are being ignored.
So when you’re with a man who actually waits for you to help make a decision you’re actually with someone who respects you enough to need or want your imput. The right man will do this if he actually loves you. He recognizes that you’re an integral part of that relationship and that your input is vital, necessary, and important. So if you’re with a man who does this then you can bet you’re with the right man. This is a definite sign you’re in the right relationship.
2. You have no doubts about his fidelity: Cheating is responsible for the demise of millions of marriages and millions of relationships on a daily basis. A lot of women are with men that they love, but in the back of their minds they always have the nagging suspicion that their partner could or is cheating on them. This obviously affects the level of trust within the relationship, and makes it harder for the woman to be completely trusting of her man. When this happens an array of problems can occur that negatively impacts the relationship that she is in.
If the issues don’t get resolved then the demise of the relationship is almost certain. So if you have a man who has opened himself up so much that you have no doubts about his capability for fidelity then you’re definitely with the right man. Most men don’t feel it necessary to put you at ease with whether or not they can be monogamous. It’s a take it or leave it situation, but a man who really loves his woman will go out of his way to make sure that there isn’t any doubt that he is faithful to his woman. This happens because he truly does love and respect her. The right man wants to ensure that she’ll continue to love him, and won’t take any chances with faithfulness because it’ll result in him losing his girl.
3. He fixes problems without having to be asked: A lot of women are in relationships with men where they literally have to beg him to do the simplest things. Problems only get worse if left unattended. Men who truly love their women don’t want any problems and will take action to prevent as many problems from negatively affecting the relationship as much as possible. Men who really want the relationship to work will take it upon themself to handle whatever issues that need to be resolved that don’t require you’re input. They’ll take the initiative to handle the situation. This happens because he is trying to protect the relationship he is in and the woman he loves. If you’re always having to stress out about problems in your relationship, and the man you’re with isn’t helping or interested in solving the problems you may be with the wrong man.
4. You know everyone in his circles: Some women find themselves in relationships where there are aspects of their man’s life that is secret, off-limits, and hidden away from them. A man who isn’t as in love with you as he would have you to believe doesn’t want you to get to close or familiar with his circles. His family, friends, and coworkers are available only in a limited way. You know them, but you don’t know all of them. The way most women find this out is when they are with him and he runs into someone he’s really close with. But you’ve never heard of this person before, and you’ve never even heard him mention this person’s name.
For this person to be such a good friend you would think he would have told you about him at some point. He’s not doing this to hide anything from you. He’s doing this because these people’s opinions mean a lot to him. So he’s opted out of letting you meet these people because he’s not certain if you’re the one. When you are truly allowed to get to know all of the people who are influential, meaningful, and important to him then you can say that you are with the right man. Most men tend to be protective of this aspect of their life since they want to only introduce you when he believes that the two of you will be together forever. When you know everyone in his circles you can safely say that you’re in the right relationship.
5. He shows you that you’re a priority: There are a lot of women out there who are in relationships where they are last on the list of priorities. A lot of people deal with life according how much of a priority things are to them. One sure sign that you’re in a good or bad relationship is how much of a priority you are to your man. If the relationship, your wants, and your needs come last you can best believe that this man doesn’t love as much as he would have you to believe that he does. One way to determine where you are on the priority list is how long you have to wait before a request of your’s is granted. The longer it takes the further down on the list you are.
Another way to determine where you are on the priority list is how many times you have to make the same request. Think about it, when you’re dealing with priorities the things that warrant your attention the most get took care of first, and the things that you care about least get took care of whenever you feel like it. How is this any different in a relationship? If the man you’re with truly loves you wouldn’t you be a top priority? How does taking his time to fulfill your needs and wants translate into priority?If your man genuinely shows you that you’re a priority then you’re in the right relationship.
6. He prepares for a future with you: The biggest reason why people get involved in relationships is because they want to secure a particular type of future. Now, some men really don’t want what you want, but they like the perks of being in a relationship. So what most men will do is just go with the flow. As long as they do that then they can continue to benefit from the perks of being in a relationship. A real sign of a right relationship is how invested in the future the two of you are. If you want to get married and he doesn’t how much of an investment is he giving to the future? You obviously can’t have much of a future if you don’t plan for one. If you’re man is constantly thinking and talking about the future the two of you could have without prompting then you’re probably with the right guy.
7. He comes to your rescue: How many women have made the mistake of thinking that their man would help them when they needed it? How many women have found out the hard way that he wouldn’t? It’s nothing like a terrible situation to bring out the real character of any human being. A lot of women believe that since they have a boyfriend he will automatically come to their aid when they need him to. Unfortunately, a lot of women find out the hard way that he just isn’t that concerned about her well-being as she thought that he was. The right man who cares about his woman will help her out no matter what. If she needs him he is there instantly. If the man you’re with doesn’t help you when you need his help then you’re definitely with the wrong guy.
You can have the relationship you deserve if you’re willing to be honest about the man who you’re with. Women have a tendency to think that things will change just because she’s in love. The right relationship is about being with someone who genuinely and sincerely cares about your well-being. They’re not going to withhold anything that helps the love that the two of you have to thrive. If the man you’re with shows you three or more of these signs then it’s probably a sign that you’re in the right relationship.
What are some other ways that let you know if you’re in the right relationship? Tell us in the comment section below.